HOW TO MAKE SUNNY SIDE UP EGGS
- First start off by cracking an egg into a small bowl.
- Then place a pan over a medium heated stove and apply 2 teaspoons of buter to the pan.
- Once the butter is melted and begins to bubble slightly, gently poor the egg onto the pan.
- While waiting for the egg to be completely cooked, add the desired amount of salt and pepper for that eggstra flavor.
- Wait for about two minutes for the egg to fully cook. You will know that it is done when the egg white is opaque.
- When it is finally done cooking, either scoop it up very carefully onto a plate using a spatula, or gently slide it off of the pan onto the plate.
- Enjoy your eggsellent meal now with a perfectly cooked sunny side up egg.