HOW TO MAKE OVER EASY EGGS
- Start off by preheating your stove to medium and adding 2 teaspoons of butter to the pan to prevent sticking.
- Once the pan is heated and the butter is melted, crack an egg at the side of the pan.
- Then separate the two shell pieces releasing the yolk and egg white onto the pan.
- After a couple of minutes, check to see if the bottom of the egg is cooked enough to scoop up with a spatula.
- Once thickened, use the spatula to carefully slide underneath the half cooked egg.
- When it is underneath the egg completely, flip the egg over to allow the other side to cook.
- Let the egg cook for no longer than thirty seconds and move it onto a plate.
- Now enjoy your over easy eggs and try not to make too much of a mess.